Sony 400 Blu Ray Disc Changer
[font family="Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"size="24" color="DE0202" textshadow="0" alignment="center" weight="bold" style="normal" lineheight="110"]Change Over 400 Discs Automatically[/font]
Have you ever fallen in love with something that couldn’t love you back? Well in my case, I have. But don’t worry; this story doesn’t end in heartbreak or shed tears, but rather in endless hours of great movie watching experience. I purchased the Sony BDP CX7000ES a few months ago as a gift to myself after getting promoted at the office. Otherwise, there was no way I would spend as much as I did on the unit if I too, wasn’t getting an upgrade in my income.
This Blu Ray Disc Changer Is Really Impressing!
There is absolutely nothing I don’t like about the Sony BDP CX7000ES. Everything from its size to its features is very impressive. I would have to deem it the ultimate media player, and not just because it can play and organize up to 400 different discs and CDs, but also because it’s the only thing you need in a home entertainment and theater system.
[font family="Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" size="16" color="080000" textshadow="0" alignment="center" weight="normal" style="normal" lineheight="110"]-> Get Detailed Specifications – CLICK HERE[/font]
A couple of main features that I would like to point out:
- First off, it’s capability to hold up to 400 Blu-Ray discs, DVDs and CDs is amazing. I don’t personally think a lot of people have that massive of a collection, but if you’re a movie lover like me then it won’t be long until you’ve reached that limit. I’m more than halfway there.
- You’re able to download the cover, title, category and other movie information onto an onscreen display. This makes it easy to sort and search through all your movies.
- In addition, the Sony BDP-CX7000ES has all the same capabilities of traditional Blu-Ray disc player; which includes HD audio support, full HD 1080p video output, BD-live access and can upgrade the quality of DVDs to near HD images.
- It’s compatible with any type of audio system because of the 7.1 channel analog output.
- Loading and ejecting discs is so quick and easy. You can literally watch another movie in less than two seconds. Only a fraction of the time it usually takes if you have a regular single disc player.
- The picture quality is absolutely amazing. It’s so clear and the images are so vibrant; it makes watching movies so much more enjoyable.
- It’s easy to set up and use. I just took a quick scan of the instruction manual before I experimented with the unit. Setting up the menus and navigating through the different features was not at all difficult. Actually, I think the most difficult (and tedious) part of the whole set up process was just loading the discs. And I only have about 220, what more if you had all 400.
What Other Buyers Saying
[testimonial testimonialimgurl="" tessize="small" style="TI"]Overall, this thing does store 399 of my movies (not 400 because of that rental slot), picked up the names of all of them, and seems to work as advertised.[/testimonial]
[testimonial testimonialimgurl="" tessize="small" style="TI"]If you are a home theater freek like me, you know the hassles of storing dvd/bd close to your player. This unit solves this problem while keeping disks clean,in order with pic of cover. The quality of play back is well ahead of any BD player I have seen. Buy one, You will love it! [/testimonial]
[testimonial testimonialimgurl="" tessize="small" style="TI"]I have hundreds of discs in several different formats. This device helped me to store and organize them all together with easy access and the familiar Sony Xcross navigation. [/testimonial]
[font family="Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" size="16" color="120000" textshadow="0" alignment="center" weight="normal" style="normal" lineheight="110"]Read Even More Sony 400 Reviews[/font]
Overall, the Sony BDP-CX7000ES delivers in every single aspect when it comes to providing excellent quality, convenience and performance. Like I said, what’s not to like about this unit? And it also comes with a 5 year limited warranty on all parts and labor. So if anything were to go wrong, then Sony fixes it for free. I’ve had mine for just over a month, and so far so good.
Rate This Review