[font family="Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" size="26" color="DE0202" textshadow="0" alignment="center" weight="bold" style="normal" lineheight="110"]Blu Ray Player Firmware Update[/font]
If you are the owner of a wi-fi enabled blu ray player please note that you
will need to update firmware. Below you can find a list of
manufacturers and direct links to Blu-ray player firmware update sites.
Some Firmware Basics
- Firmware is stored on ROM chips (read only memory)
- Firmware can store their instructions permanently and do not require a power source. While firmware is permanent, it has the advantage of being rewritten.
- Firmware can easily be rewritten enabling it to be upgraded with new features or to remove bugs and issues.
- It extends the life of products adding more functionality to them.
- Each time your electronic device boots up, firmware is booted as well.
How to Upgrade 3D Blu-ray Player Firmware Wirelessly
Blu Ray Player Firmware Update Sites
Updating Blu-ray player firmware is not difficult and usually does not take more than some minutes. Just follow the instructions provided on the manuafacturer website.