Play 2D, 3D, Access the Internet And So Much More!
I’ve gone through three DVD players within the last year and the last blu-ray player I got was a Panasonic DMP-BDT210. The quality, durability and functionality were not there. So I really needed something that can withstand the abuse of three little hands that like to push bright and glowing buttons. In addition, I wanted something that had many added bonuses in addition to being quick and reliable. So I finally got the Panasonic DMP-BDT210.
Why Did I Buy this Player?
A friend of mine had recommended the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 to me a couple of times and I decided to check out her recommendation. I bought the DVD player a few weeks back and so far I’m quite content with it. It has everything I need and more.
I really like the smooth and minimalistic design of the electronic. There aren’t much buttons in the front to entice the little ones, only three to be exact. Our old players would have at least 6 to 8 main buttons in the front, which often got pushed instantaneously and at the same time. That’s probably one of many reasons why are other players would malfunction. -> Best Deal for DMP-BDT210 Online CLICK HERE
The Setup Was SOO EASY!
Once I bought Panasonic DMP-BDT210 and took it home, it literally only took less than 20 minutes (from start to finish) to set up the player and browse through all the menus as well as customize the options. In addition, I now have more selections when it comes to customizing the settings to our viewing preference. It’s quick and very responsive to commands. It only takes a few seconds (if that) to load and start playing the DVD. -> Read what other customers are saying – CLICK HERE
Features That Have To Be Pointed Out
The Panasonic DMP-BDT210 also has a tons really neat features and added bonuses, which was a quality I was looking for in a player. Things like:
• Built-in WiFi with a wide variety of internet apps.
• Touch-free sensor that allows you to turn the player on and off with a quick wave of the hand.
• 3D Blu-ray disc playback.
• 2D to 3D conversion, which allows you to convert 2D movies to 3D images, my children absolutely love this feature.
• An accessible menu screen, this makes it easy to go from movie viewing to internet to Skype in one quick touch of a button.
• Video mail recording.
• Panasonic Blu-ray remote 2011, now you can control your player from an iPhone or iPod with this application, no longer will you have to deal with flimsy remotes that frequent the lost-and-found stages.
• It wasn’t overly pricey compared to other fancy players, especially if you shop around, so not having to give up and arm and a leg for this quality electronic was a plus.
>> Best Price For DMP-BDT210 can be found on Amazon - > CLICK HERE
I’m the type of person who really likes to get more bang for my buck and I think I achieved that with the Panasonic DMP-BDT210. It’s very sufficient and performs very well, more than I had expected. Its light weight design allows me to place it on higher shelves and displays, out of the reach of busy little fingers.
The Panasonic DMP-BDT210 makes the task of loading DVDs and setting up menu options almost effortless. I would definitely recommend this player to anyone who wants to enhance their viewing enjoyment.
Rate This Review